Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day!

This was my first official Mother's Day. First my boys made me dinner and then gave me some of my favorite chocolates. I have such a wonderful little family, they make me so happy.

Since our anniversary is so close to Mother's day I get to celebrate the 2 most wonderful things that have ever happened to me:

The day I married Willie.
Willie is such a wonderful husband and father. He cares about the things in life that really matter. He is sensible and has his priorities straight. He is everything I ever wanted in a husband.

The moment they handed me Paul for the first time.

I love this little boy so much. The love I have for him is so great it has helped me understand how much Heavenly Father loves us. He has been such a blessing. He is a fun, happy baby. I couldn't be happier:)

1 comment:

Tess said...

What a sweet post. Your family is awesome and I love the pictures you included. Two whole years!!!